This is the worst car dealership the manager Alex is cocky, they allowed me to leave there dealership after they "verified" my insurance on a 2015 328i lease (which they didnt do) so my insurance was inadequate before i left and before i was even brought back to the finance room, and a year later the car was in a total loss and they are saying because i never had 100/300 insurance the gap is void!i then did another lease car and they allowed me to leave with the same *** *** coverage as before that is inviolation of there lease contract.
And now i am paying interest on this $12,000 that i owe BMW Financial due to the depreciation of the 2015 BMW 328i that i was financed for. What is the point of having my insurance company fax over proof of insurance and VISTA reviewing it knowing its wrong and doesn't meet there contract standards and not correcting it before i walk out the dealership. I was in void of the contract before i signed after i signed and they still allowed me to leave without mentioning it or stating that i was in breach of the contract due to "26.
Default and Remedies" for not having the required insurance.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Vista coconut creek
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "I think this speaks for itself ..."
- "Restaurant located at 4220 N State Road 7, Coral Springs was dirty and some staff are not really engage and care about customers. The were papers on the floor, the garbage..."
- "I'm 8 1/2 mos pregnant and couldn't hold it anymore while shopping off the Atlantic Blvd and powerline rd store in pompano beach, FL and every stall had no toilet..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."